Lapland Wilderness Challenge 2020
Lapland Wilderness Challenge is a team challenge where participants try to find as many control points as possible in 5 days (and nights). The event is located in the most remote and beautiful areas of Finnish Lappland.
Lapland Wilderness Challenge is suitable for everyone who is able to survive 5 days in total wilderness and navigate through open fells, sparse forests and wet swamps.
- 2–5 persons
- All team members must be at least 18 years old
- Mixed orienteering/rogaining
- See more: https://laplandchallenge.net/about/
Friday July 31st 2020
- 6 pm: Team briefing
- 7 pm: Dinner (optional)
Saturday August 1st
- 8 am: Breakfast (optional)
- 10 am: Gear check
- 12 am: Start
Thursday August 6th
- 12 am: Finish
- 6 pm: Finish closes
- 8 pm: Award ceremony + dinner (optional)
- There is accomodation for 50 persons in the competition center and more some 20 kilometers away.
- There is restaurant in the competition center and kitchen in some of the rooms.
- Accommodation and food is booked directly from the guesthouse. MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON.
More info: https://laplandchallenge.net/